Table Of Contents
As a user of Kik Messenger App? , you may wonder sometimes that, is it possible to Download Kik on PC and run from both the devices, then there is a good news for you. Now you can download Kik Messenger for PC and use both your Smartphone and PC to get connected with your friends via Kik Messenger. just you need to know some facts about the app and another software which helps to download and install Android Apps on PC to enjoy messaging with your friends, family, and colleagues.
So read the article from top to bottom and know all the possible ways, so that you can understand your device and then take steps to download and install Kik on PC.
Kik is a Canada based instant messaging app which allows the users to send photos, audios, and videos to friends worldwide. The best part of this App is that you do not need to share your personal details to register in it. There are many more interesting features that have attracted more than 300 millions users worldwide.
- Users do not need to share their personal information like the contact number. Just register with a username.
- Allow or disallow users who want to contact you via Kik.
- Users can even allow or disallow users who are already in touch with various groups.
- You can search friends according to likes. There are various categories made upon the interests of the users.
- Users can share messages, photos, audios, videos, GIFs and lots more.
- It provides interesting stickers for messaging.
How to download and install Kik app on PC?
As Kik is an Android app for instant messaging, it is not possible to Download And Install Kik on PC directly. It doesn’t mean that it is impossible to do so. It is possible, but for this purpose, you need a software called Android Emulator. This Android Emulators will allow you to Download and Install Android App on PC. Now some question may arise in your mind, which emulator should we use? Which emulator is safe? For this, we are going to mention some emulators which are safe and secure. These are Bluestack 3, Andy, NOX Player 5, etc.
Also Read: Download MX Player For PC, Laptops Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Download and install Kik on PC using Bluestack 3:
If you want to download and install Kik app on PC, then one of the best options is Bluestack 3. It is the best emulator for playing games on PC using mouse and keyboard. And that is the reason why it is best. Because for playing games you need a fast emulator. It is compatible with both windows (up to windows 10) and Mac.
Now follow the steps to download Bluestack 3:
- Go to the official site of Bluestack from your browser. then click on “Bluestack 3 Features” on the top. You will get the “DOWNLOAD” option there. (you can CLICK HERE to go directly to the page)
- Click to download “Bluestack 3”, wait for some time for downloading.
- After downloading, install it.
- Open Bluestack 3, click on Google Play Store available on Bluestack 3 screen.
- Sign-in or Sign-up with your Gmail id and password and accept the Terms and Conditions of Google Play.
- Now search for “Kik messenger”, click to install.
- Go back to Bluestack 3 screen, there you will find the Kik icon. Click and sign-in or sign-up to continue.
Download and install Kik on PC using Andy:
Andy is another recommended choice to Download And Install Kik app on PC. It is the emulator which is being used by many App developers to work on a particular app and then run it on PC for checking. It is fast and absolutely free for its users.
Now follow the steps to download Andy:
- Open the browser on your PC, go to the official site of “Andy” (or CLICK HERE), there you see the DOWNLOAD option. Click to download Andy.
- Next steps are as same as “Bluestack 3”.
Download and install Kik on PC using NOX Player 5:
NOX Player 5 is a freeware mostly used by the game lover for multi-player gaming and the developers for developing their games. So you can understand how fast it is. So for this, it is a great option for you too, to use the emulator to download and install Kik on PC.
Now follow the steps to download and install NOX Player 5:
- Open browser on your PC, now go to the official site of NOX Player 5, (or Click Here to go directly to the page), Click the DOWNLOAD option.
- After Downloading, Install NOX Player 5 on your PC.
- Then follow the step number 3 to 6 of the installation process of Bluestack 3.
So, readers, these are the simplest methods to Download and install Kik app on PC. You can download other android apps too using those android emulators. in this concern, we add some more names of Android emulators which are also good and you can use. These emulators are AMIDuOS, ARChon, Android Studio, Memu, etc. So don’t waste your time, go download and enjoy instant messaging with your friends and meet with new friends. And if there is any problem arises in downloading and installing Kik on PC, don’t hesitate to comment below. Thank you.