Undoubtedly, MX player is one of the best media players for Android smartphones. It comes with lots of exciting features and options that make our media player experience great. Also, you can download MX player for PC and enjoy this media player on your PC. However, you can use MX player on your smartphones, but there is no official app or software is available for PC. But, don’t worry in this guide, I will show you how you can download and install MX Player on you PC, laptops and for different Windows versions like Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
MX player has becomes very popular on smartphones just after few months of launching. Because of its great user experiences and smooth operational options this media player can be found in every smartphone users. And, when you will be using MX player on PC, you can have lots of extra advantages that you can’t have on smartphones like
Advantages of Using MX Player on PC
- Wider screen display on PC.
- Better display quality.
- You can watch for a long time without irritation.
- Better user experience.
Download MX Player for PC, Laptops Windows 7/8/8.1 and Mac
To download and install MX Player on PC, we will use an android emulator. It does allow us to run Android apps on the PC. Now, there are many Android emulators are available on the internet, but I do recommend bluestack. You can enjoy MX player for all Windows 7/8/8.1 and Mac for free. Yes, it’s free you never need to pay any subscription fee for enjoying MX player on PC. Also, if you are Mac user, you can enjoy MX player on your Mac using this method.
Let’s go and find out “step by step” guide to download MX player for PC
- First, download bluestack or any android emulator for running the android app on PC. Here are some of the android emulator that you can use, Bluestack( recommended), Youwave, Andy, Android X86.
- Now, install bluestack on your PC. It might take the little time to download all features and install it on PC, so keep your patience.
- Once the installation is completed, now it’s time for installing MX Player, Go to the search option and search for “MX Player”.
- After that, install the MX Player on bluestack, the installation process is similar to Android app installation.
- Now, open the apps and enjoy MX player on PC for free.
Note: Once you have downloaded an android emulator you can enjoy, most of the Android apps on your PC. But, for the first installation, you will need a good internet connection and download speed. As bluestack will fetch and download all required files from the server.
Also Read: How to download xender for PC
About MX Player
Still this day 5,081,500 of peoples are using MX player for watching movies, watching videos, music’s, and more. It’s the unique features of MX player and great user experience is making is leading media player. There several reasons to pick MX players as your default media player. It is the first media player to introduce HW + decoding feature in the media player apps. Also, it allows you to play HD videos as well as audio within the same player. With its best customization features and many other specifications, this media player is the best. Below I have highlighted some of the most impressive features.
- Simply just swipe up and down the right side to adjust the volume. You can adjust according to your preferences.
- Swipe up and down left aside to adjust the brightness level.
- Just sleek right to forward the video on MX player.
- Anytime you can pause the video and zoom videos.
- Resume video where you stopped earlier.
- You can customize files and folder video views.
- Increase the volume up to 200%.
- Mx players allow playing 4K HD Videos.
- With this media player, you can enjoy live streaming.
- HW + Decoding feature accelerate the hardware features.
- Also, it supports multiple subtitles.
- Almost support all video format.
- Block folders and file extensions.
- There are many theme options for appearances.
- You can play online streaming using MX player.
- It’s a dual player audio and video both. So, you can enjoy both formats with one player.
Here is a video guide for MX Player Download for PC
Once you have downloaded MX player on PC, you can enjoy it for free forever. And, hopefully, the method I have shown can help you to download MX player on your PC. But, If bluestack is not working for you, you can try another Android emulator. However, if you don’t find MX player useful you can try other media players like VLC player, KM Players and more. Only, instead of MX player, you install your preferred media player on bluestack.
Hope this article helps you to download MX player for PC.
Do you know any other better way to do this?, I would love to hear from you.