Table of Contents
It’s a 10 digits mobile number. Yes, 10 long digits. And, there are many people like you who don’t remember their mobile number. Most of the time, we look around for a friend to call them and find the own number. But, sometimes the problem gets worse, what if we don’t have balance, you can’t call. But, there are ways to find your number without calling anyone.
It might be an emergency situation or an official urgent need, or it could be anything, but you always need your mobile number with yourself. So, Here, today I bring “How to Guide” to find your mobile number easily using USSD and other methods. So, let’s go.
How to check own Airtel mobile number?
If your Airtel SIM is new, you can find your mobile number on the SIM package itself. But, if you lost it or you don’t have that kit with yourself then just follow these below steps.
- Open dial screen of your mobile.
- Dial any of the numbers to find your own mobile number *121*9#
- Once you dial one of these numbers it will show on the screen your own mobile number.
- Also, you can find your own Airtel number using my Airtel app. If you don’t have it download my Airtel now.
If you are facing any problem to find your own Airtel number, then call Airtel customer care number- 121 or 198. They will help you to find it.
How to check own BSNL mobile number?
Like Airtel, BSNL also provide numbers on the package kit, but, if you don’t have that kit with yourself, then follow the steps that I have mentioned below
- Open your dial screen on your mobile phone.
- Now, dial *222#.
- Once you have dialed the number you BSNL mobile number will show on the screen.
But, if you are facing any problem to find your mobile number call BSNL customer care number- 1503 or 1800-180-1503.(toll-free from BSNL mobiles)
How to check own Idea Mobile Number?
Checking your own mobile number on idea operator is quite easy. Only you need to dial Idea mobile number USSD number, your mobile number will be displayed on your screen. Below, I have shown the step by step guide
- Open the dial option on your mobile device.
- After that dial *131*1# or *121*4*62#
- Now, your own idea mobile number will be displayed on the screen.
Hopefully, after dialing the USSD that I have mentioned above you could find your idea mobile number. But, if you can’t find it call ideal customer support number- 12345.
Don’t know how to recharge mobile online? Read: How to recharge mobile with Paytm.
How to check Own Aircel Mobile Number?
Aircel also offers one click USSD number to identify your own mobile number. Below, I have shown the how you can find your own Aircel SIM number suing USSD.
- Open the dial screen of your mobile.
- Now, dial *131# or *1# or *243*4# or *121*131#.
- After dialing anyone of these USSD codes, you can find your Aircel number instantly displayed on your screen.
Now what if this USSD is not working for you?, Now, if something happens like this call Aircel Customer service- 121 or for complaints 198.
How to check Own Vodafone Mobile Number?
Vodafone also offers similar USSD service for their consumers to see their own number instantly. Below is the step to follow to find your own numbers.
- Firstly, open you mobile dial screen.
- Now, dial Vodafone USSD for own number check- *111*2#
- After that, you would find your own Vodafone number on your mobile.
Okay, but still if you face any problem regarding finding your own mobile number call Vodafone customer care- 199(Remember it might be chargeable)
How to Check Own Jio Mobile Number?
Many of us do hurry to grab exciting jio offer but might forget our own Jio number. Is it so? However, reliance jio don’t offer anyone click USSD dial, but there is a smart way to find your number. Ohh, what you are thinking, calling your friend to grab your number, NO!. There is a better way to do this. Below is the step to find your jio number.
- Open your my jio app, which is already installed on your device, if not download it now.
- Now, open the app and check your mobile number.
Still facing problem to find your own jio number?, can jio customer support instant support at 1800 889 9999.
Q & A
- Is there any other way to check mobile number?
Yes, there are more ways to check your own mobile number for all mobile operators. Nowadays, all mobile operators are offering their own mobile app like my jio app, and my Airtel app. You can find your mobile number there if you have registered earlier. Also, you can enjoy other many exciting features using those apps.
- How can I save my own mobile number for future use?
You can save it using your contact, make a contact with your own mobile number and save it. Later on, whenever you need your mobile number you can easily access from there. Or you can use notepad or sticky notes. But, I always recommend you to save your number as contacts.
Hope you have found some useful procedure to find your own mobile number. You can use USSD or app both of these methods works. But, I would suggest you save your number in the contacts for offline access. We need mobile number for daily life and office use also. So, if you can try to remember your official mobile number, because, you don’t know when it will help you.
If you still having any issue to find your mobile number comment below, I am here to help you.