Are you looking for software’s to convert Video to mp3?
If so, then you are on the right page, Here I will show the best software’s that will do your job easily.
So, you found an amazing video? and desperately want to convert it to mp3 files?, You have tried every possible way to convert it to mp3 that you know. But failed to convert it. I know how frustrating it is, Today I come up with some useful software’s that will convert your video files to mp3 within a minute. Yes! you read that right? Within a minute!
However, the count for the software’s to convert video to mp3 is long, but Here I have picked only “Best!” that will never disappoint you.So, let’s go and check out the best software’s to convert Video to Mp3.
Known for best video player for PC, also can convert videos to mp3 pretty quick. Yes! the VLC player that is installed on your PC for watching videos can convert too. With VLC converting feature you can easily convert video files to mp3 files. But how…?, Below I have given “step by step” guide, just follow these steps and you can easily convert the video into mp3 format. But before that if you have not yet installed VLC, below I have given the download link, go quick and download it!
How to Convert Video to MP3 Using VLC Player?
- Open VLC⇒ Click to “Media”⇒ Then click to “Convert/Save”.
- Now add video by clicking “Add” ⇒ Then click to “Convert/Save”
- Now select the “format” you want to convert and “destination” where you want to save.
- After that click to “Start”. And that’s it! VLC will start converting your video.
With more than ten years of experience, handbrake is one of the easiest use software for converting any video to any format. Yes! that’s true you can convert to any format. It’s a one for all program, one can use it for windows, mac, GUI, Ubuntu. It is largely used by the users for transcoding video files from one format to another format. Handbrake is making converting easy!
How to Convert Video to MP3 Using Handbrake?
- Click to “Source”⇒ Then click on “Open File”
- Browse file from your Pc and then click “Open”
- Now choose the format you want to convert and choose the destination where you want to save your video. And click to convert! It’s that easy.You are done!
Freemake is famously known for downloading videos from the web. It also has the feature of converting videos to mp3. Not just mp3, Freemake offers to convert it to all formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MP3, DVD, 3GP, SWF, FLV, HD, MOV, RM, QT, Divx, Xvid, TS, MTS, Fraps, etc.And not just that it gives the possibility to converts it for all devices like Apple, Android, Sony PSP, Xbox, Samsung, Nokia, BlackBerry phones, tablets, consoles. So, having a software like this to your PC is Worthy! If you don’t have it installed, below I left the download link.
How to Convert Video to MP3 Using Freemake?
- Click to Video and browse the video from your PC.
- Choose the format you want to convert(Like if it is mp3 choose mp3).
- Select your destination where you want to save your video and then click “Convert”.
Windows Media Player
We all have one! right? but do you know you can convert video to mp3 with this?, Yes, If you have already installed windows media player to your Pc, then without installing any software you can easily convert mp4 to mp3. how..??..I will show you below. And unfortunately, if you don’t have installed windows media player, Below I drop the download link for you.
How to Convert Video to MP3 Using Windows Media Player?
- Open the mp4 files on the windows media player that you want to convert.
- Now click on “File”⇒ Choose “Save as”⇒ now type the file name, Choose the location where you want to save and save it with the extension “.mp3”. You are done!
Q & A
- How can one use these softwares for the notebook?
Yes! definitely one can use these for the notebook.
- Can I convert to other formats also using these softwares?
Not all formats, but you can convert to available formats that one individual softwares offers.
Hope this article helps you to convert videos to mp3.
Do you know any other softwares the does the work, I would love to hear from you in the comment section.