Jio Users, here is good news for you. Today we are going to write about all the possible ways by following which you can download Jio TV for PC and after that, you can log-in to your account and watch all the contents, you use to watch on your smartphones, on PC or laptops.
So be with us and read the article from the beginning, until the end because all the facts are written in this article are important for logging in to Jio TV from PC or laptops. If you ignore one, I am sure you are going to face problems in any phase of this purpose. So have patience and read the whole article. It will take a few minutes to complete.
Other users can also download Jio TV app on PC or Laptops and watch all your favorite movies, shows, sports, news, and all. The trick is mentioned at the end, so YOU read the whole article too.
About Jio TV
Jio TV, launched by Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd., is the smartest way to watch movies, TV shows, sports, news, and much more. It has provided more than 500 channels including 60 HD channels for the users including the Star Plus, Colors, Star Sports, Star Movies Select, Life Ok, Zee TV, & TV, Sony Six, Sony ESPN, Aaj Tak, Headlines Today, NDTV, ABP News, POGO, Cartoon Network, and lots more.
Apart from the various channels, Jio TV has provided several interesting features that will give you the best experience you have ever got for sure. Read about the tools and features that Jio TV has provided for you.
- JIO TV provides more than 500 channels including 60 HD channels for the JIO Users for absolutely free.
- It provides all the popular channels like Star Plus, Colors, Life Ok, Zee TV, & TV, Star Movies Select, Star Sports, ESPN, Aaj Tak, NDTV, Headline Today, ABP News, POGO, Cartoon Network, and lots more.
- Users can pause live shows whenever and wherever they want and can enjoy it later by playing it from the same place they left it using the “Pause & Play” options.
- Using the “Prime Time” feature, users can watch the previous episodes, matches, and others of their favorite channels or shows.
- A quick content discovery option has been upgraded by Jio TV which enables the users to check the programs for the previous and up-coming 7 days with easy filters.
- You can even set reminders for your favorite movies, shows, matches or others on JIO TV.
- JIO TV allows the users to prefer their favorite channels and programs.
- All the content you are watching on JIO TV can be shared on your social network account.
- It is a multi-lingual platform where users can use their mother tongue for the user interface also.
How to download JIO TV for PC or Laptops?
As JIO TV is launched for the JIO users, it is available for smartphones including Android and iOS only, so it is not possible to download Jio TV for PC directly. For this purpose, we have to download an Android Emulator like the Bluestack which allows the users to run Android apps on PCs or laptops.
So read the following methods to download Bluestack and then download Jio TV on your PC.
Download Jio TV for PC using Bluestack
Bluestack is one of the best android emulators which are very fast and secure, hence almost all the android app developers and gamers like to use it. That’s why I am also recommending it to you because for watching online TVs you need fast processing speed.
Now follow the steps to download Bluestack and then Jio TV for PC.
- Go to the official site of “BLUESTACK” from your browser.
- Click the button to download ‘Bluestack’ and then install it on your PC after downloading.
- Open Bluestack, click on “Google Play Store”, search, download, and Install “Jio TV”. (or CLICK HERE to download it from their official site)
- If you download the Jio TV app from their official site, then you must install and add it to Bluestack by clicking on “All App” option. After installation, open JIO TV and log-in with your mobile number and password (of your MyJio App account. you can also manage your MyJIO App on PC).
Download Jio TV on PC without Bluestack
If there is any problem regarding downloading Bluestack, then you can choose other Android Emulators which are also good. Choose and click on the name of the Android Emulator you want to download from the list below.
Other Android Emulators:
After downloading and installing the emulator, follow the 3rd & 4th steps of Bluestack.
Other SIM users can also download Jio TV for PC and watch live shows, movies, news, cartoons, and others by following the same steps. You just need to log-in with the Jio mobile number and password of your friends or family members if they share it with you.
So here you now know all the possible ways to download JIO TV for PC or laptop to watch movies, TV serials, reality shows, sports, news, cartoons, and all on a big screen with various features like pause & play, forward & rewind, set reminder for upcoming programs, and lots more. So don’t waste more time, just download Jio TV for PC by following the easy and simple steps and watch live TV online from anywhere anytime.