MX player is one of the best media players for Android smartphones. It comes with lots of exciting features and options that make our media player experience great. That is why a lot of users want to download and install the best video player on their mobiles as well as on PCs too. But due to lack of knowledge, they just can’t make it happen. If you are also one of them and want to download MX Player for PC or Laptops, then you must keep reading this article.
In this article, we have provided the updated methods and steps to download and install MX Player on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and IOS also. Along with these we have also mentioned a brief description of MX Player for PC and its different features. So be with us till the end and know about all the methods to download the official version of MX Player for PC.
Before starting with the detailed steps, let’s get started the discussion with a brief discussion about MX Player and its different features & versions for PCs, and Laptops.
About MX Player
MX Player is being used by more than 6 millions of peoples for watching movies, watching videos, music’s, and more. It’s the unique features of MX player and great user experience is making is leading media player. There several reasons to pick MX players as your default media player. It is the first media player to introduce HW + decoding feature in the media player apps. Also, it allows you to play HD videos as well as audio within the same player. With its best customization features and many other specifications, this media player is the best. Below I have highlighted some of the most impressive features.
MX Player Features
- Simply just swipe up and down the right side to adjust the volume. You can adjust according to your preferences.
- Swipe up and down on the left side to adjust the brightness level.
- Zooming in & out is possible by pinching or stretching out the screen.
- Just sleek right to forward the video to MX player.
- Anytime you can pause & resume the video.
- Resume video where you stopped earlier.
- You can customize files and folder video views.
- Increase the volume up to 200%.
- Increase or decrease the speed of the video by swiping up/down two fingers on the screen.
- MX players allow playing 4K HD Videos.
- With this media player, you can enjoy live streaming.
- HW + decoding feature accelerate the hardware features.
- Also, it supports all formats of subtitles and allows the users to adjust size, place, and speed of subtitles.
- Almost support all video formats.
- Block folders and file extensions.
- There are many theme options for appearances.
- You can play online streaming using MX player.
- It’s a dual player audio and video both. So, you can enjoy both formats with one player.
Watch the video to know about MX Player and its Features
Download MX Player For PC
The downloading process for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and IOS are different. Among these, the official version of MX Player is available for Windows 8.1 and 10 only. So Windows 8.1 and 10 users can download and install official version directly. But other users including Windows 7, 8, and IOS do not need to be worried. There are some ways available to download and install MX player on the devices. We have provided both the methods for all. So keep reading the article and follow the suitable methods for your devices.
Download MX Player for Windows 8.1 and 10
Windows 8.1 and 10 users follow the steps mentioned below to download and install MX Player on your devices.
Steps to Follow:
- Open the browser on your devices and go to the site “MX Player from Microsoft”.
- You must get the “Get the App” button on the page, click on it to download MX Player for PC (windows 8.1 & 10).
- After downloading, run and install the app on your devices.
- After installation, open MX Player and go to MX Player Settings. Do some basic changes in the settings as suggested below.
- In the “List” section, mark “Show Thumbnails” and choose a theme of your choice. Then go back to the main menu.
- In the “Player” Section, mark the “Preview while seeking” and “Smart Previous Button”. Go back to the main menu.
- In the “General” section, mark “Play media links”, “Allow editing”, and “what’s new”. Done!
- Now your MX player for Windows 8.1 and 10 is ready to use. You can also make changes in the settings, according to your choice.
Download MX Player for Windows XP, 7, 8, and IOS
To download and install MX Player on PC, we will use an android emulator. It allows the users to run Android apps on the PC. There are many Android emulators are available on the internet, but we do recommend Bluestack because Bluestack is compatible with both Windows and Mac. You can enjoy MX player for all Windows XP, 7, 8, and IOS for free. Yes, it’s free, you never need to pay any subscription fee for enjoying MX player on PC. Also, if you are Mac user, you can also enjoy MX player on your Mac using the steps mentioned below.
Steps to Follow:
- First, download Bluestack for running the android app on PC. There is the “Download” button at the bottom of that page. Click on it to download Bluestack.
- Now, install Bluestack on your PC. It might take the little time to download all features and install it on PC, so keep your patience.
- Once the installation is completed, now it’s time for installing MX Player. Open Bluestack, go to the search option and search for “MX Player”.
- After that, install the MX Player on Bluestack, the installation process is similar to Android app installation.
- Now, open the installed apps section on the Bluestack wall and enjoy MX player on PC for free.
If there is any problem or you want other android emulators, then here are some of the android emulators that you can also use – Youwave, Andy, and Android X86. The downloading and installing process of MX player on these emulators is almost same.
This method can be followed by Windows 8.1 and 10 users also.
Note: Once you have downloaded an android emulator you can enjoy, most of the Android apps on your PC. But, for the first installation, you will need a good internet connection and download speed. As Bluestack will fetch and download all required files from the server.
- Download Tubemate App For PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP)
- Download KineMaster for PC and Edit Unlimited!
- Download Xbox 360 Emulator For PC and Play Bold!
Here is a video guide to Download MX Player for PC using Bluestack
Hope this article helps you to download MX player for PC. Here we have explained the download method of the official version of MX Player for Windows 8.1 and 10 as well as download method using Bluestack for Windows XP, 7, 8, and IOS. We have provided screenshots and video guide for your conveniences. You can also use other android emulators mentioned above, in case of any problem with Bluestack. So follow the suitable method as well as steps to download MX Player for PC or Laptops and have a great video playing experience.