Do you want to download KineMaster for PC? Don’t you know the trick to install Kinemaster on windows 7/8/8.1/10 Pc and laptops?Don’t worry!!! If you are looking for the methods to download Kine Master for laptop and on PC, then your search comes to an end here because today we come up with a simple way to enjoy this amazing app on pc.
So be with us, read the article till the end to know how to download KineMaster for pc as well as its various facts, features, subscription, support formats and all that you should know before downloading the app on your devices and start editing.
KineMaster is one of the best full-featured video editing app that allows the users to edit videos as well as photos. It is specially designed and developed for Android devices. It is giving tough competition to other top video editors – GIMP & Adobe Photoshop (read GIMP Vs Adobe Photoshop too for better understanding). Using this app, you can trim, edit multi-layer videos, multi-track audio, volume control, color filters, 3D animation, and all things that are expected to be in a professional video editing app. It is also a premium service video editor which offers free subscriptions for personal or non-commercial use. Today a lot of journalists, social activists, short film producers, students are using this app for editing videos for their respective projects or purposes. KineMaster is equipped with many features and facilities that are mentioned below. Please have a look.
- KineMaster allows multi-layer editing of videos, images, effects, overlays, stickers, and lots more.
- It also provides more downloadable effects, free music, effects, stickers, etc. from its Asset Store.
- Users are allowed for precise frame by frame trimming.
- You can watch previews for every step of editing.
- It is equipped with the best hue, brightness, and saturation controls.
- There are many audio filters as well as voice changer available on KineMaster.
- KineMaster provides a lot of animation styles for its users.
- Users with KineMaster are empowered with a variety of themes, animations, visuals and audio effects.
- Speed control, volume envelope, transition effects are also available.
- Real-time audio and video recording options are available.
- Sharing edited photos or videos on social media is possible with KineMaster.
KineMaster has both free and premium services for its users, but the videos or photos edited by the free version will bear a watermark “Made with Kinemaster” written on them and have access to limited features. The premium service provides full access to all features and Asset Store to download all effects, themes, and others.
KineMaster supports various file formats for videos, audios, and images. It supports videos of MP4, 3GP, and MOV formats, audios of MP3, M4A, AAC, and WAV, and images of JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, and GIF.
For Android Devices
Android Version: KineMaster is supported on 4.1.2. but works best on Android 4.2. or later.
Chipsets: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/801/805/808/810/820 (1080p and higher), Tegra K1(64bit, T132), Kirin 920 HiSilicon 3630, Kirin 950 HiSilicon 3650, Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420, and Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8890.
For iOS Devices:
iOS version: 9.3 or later.
Processor: 64 bit A7 or later.
Models: iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7.
Download KineMaster for PC
KineMaster is specially designed and developed for Android and iOS smartphones so it cannot be run on PCs directly. But no need to worry!!! There is a way by which you can download KineMaster for PC and the way is Android Emulator.
Yes! Android emulators are software used by app developers to run their Android apps on PCs or laptops to work on it. You can also download an android emulator which will give you access to download KineMaster for PC and edit all your photos, audios, and videos.
And for this purpose, the best option for you is the Bluestack emulator.
Also Read: Download Flipkart for PC
Download KineMaster for PC using Bluestack
It is very simple to download KineMaster for PC using Bluestack if you have already installed it on your devices. But if you haven’t, don’t worry. Here I have mentioned both the methods. Just follow the steps to download Bluestack first, then download KineMaster for PC.
Users who have already installed Bluestack skip the downloading steps.
Steps to follow:
- Open the browser of your PC and go to the official site of Bluestack.
- Click the “DOWNLOAD” option available at the top-right corner.
- After downloading Bluestack, install it on your device.
- Then open Bluestack, go to “Google Play Store” available on Bluestack homepage.
- Open Google play store, sign-in or sign-up with your valid Gmail id and password, Accept the Terms And Conditions”.
- Now search for “KineMaster”, then click to download.
- After download, click on KineMaster Logo available on the homepage of Bluestack and start editing.
Download KineMaster without Bluestack
KineMaster can be downloaded without Bluestack also. Instead of Bluestack, you can use other Android Emulators which are also good. Here I have listed some top android emulators which you can try. Just click on the name of the emulator and then download it.
After downloading the emulator you have chosen, follow the rest steps of Bluestack.
These are the best ways to download KineMaster for PC which will give you access to edit your photos, audios, and videos with all the tools and features. Conversely, using KineMaster on PC is going to be better than smartphones because you would get bigger views and can edit your photos and videos very sharply because of the bigger views of contents. So why are you waiting for?? Go and follow the steps and download KineMaster for PC and start editing your photos and videos, make projects, presentations, and lots more with free service or premium. If there is any problem or any query, please do let me know in the comments below.