Hello, friends, you all must know about the sticky notes on windows which allow sticking a notepad while working on any applications and let us note the important things out. Same as the older versions, Sticky Notes for Windows 10 is also available, but upgraded with features. Today we are here to write on Sticky Notes and it’s all features, location on device, shortcuts, and much more so that you can use the Sticky Notes on Windows 10 to the fullest.
So stay with us, read the whole article and know all the features, location on device, shortcuts, and even alternatives of Sticky Notes for Windows 10.
Sticky Notes for Windows 10 – Location on Device
If you are not finding the Sticky Notes for Windows 10, then let me tell you that there are 3 ways to find and use Sticky notes. And the three ways are as follows.
- You can click the Start button, then All Apps, there you will get the Sticky Notes option to use.
- You can search for it on Cortana’s Search box by typing “Sticky Notes” or can use voice search option by saying “Hey Cortana, launch Sticky Notes”. That’s it. Your system will search for Sticky Notes ready to use.
- Right click on windows taskbar, then you will get a dialog box having an option written as “show windows ink workspace button”, click on it, it will give you another list options with “Sticky Notes”.
Sticky Notes for Windows 10 – Features
Like the older versions, Sticky notes for Windows 10 allows the users to open the notepad on the same time while working on an application and note down all the important facts you need, with many features to use them for work faster. The features are:
- Sticky Notes allows noting down important points while working on other sites or applications.
- Users can open several sticky notepads on the same time and use them by clicking on the “+” sign available on the top-left, and to close the same, click on the “x” or “Trash Can” icon available on the top-right of the tab.
- You can resize the tab by clicking the bottom-right corner.
- Now Sticky Notes allows its users to change its background color, so you don’t like the default yellow color notepad, simply choose the color you want by right-clicking on the notepad (if you don’t have the “3 dots” option on the top-right corner).
- The most interesting features of Sticky Notes for Windows 10 is the “Reminder” option. Now you can set reminders for your upcoming events simply typing the events on the notepad. You can see, an underline comes automatically under the date & time. Just click on it and then “Add Reminder”.
- Now users can change the font size, resize them, set alignments, use bold and italics and many other options by using shortcuts.
Sticky Notes for Windows 10 – Shortcuts
Now users of sticky notes for Windows 10 can use many features of MS word on Notepad like changing font style & size, alignment, bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, line spacing and many more options using various shortcuts. If you know all the shortcuts, then it’s fine. If not, then learn from below.
- Ctrl+B for bold texts.
- Ctrl+I for Italics.
- Ctrl+U for Underline.
- Ctrl+T for Strikethrough.
- Ctrl+Shift+L for Bullets.
- Ctrl+Shift+> to increase font size.
- Ctrl+Shift+< to decrease font size.
- Ctrl+Shift+L 1 to 5 times for different font face.
- Ctrl+Shift+A for Highlighted letters.
- Ctrl+R for Right Alignment.
- Ctrl+E for Center Alignment.
- Ctrl+L for Left Alignment.
- Ctrl+1 for Single Line Spacing.
- Ctrl+2 for Double Line Spacing.
- Ctrl+5 for 1½ Line Spacing.
- CTRL+A for Select All.
- Ctrl+C for Copy.
- Ctrl+V for Paste, etc.
Also Read: Download Flipkart App For Pc Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Sticky Notes for Windows 10 – Best Alternatives
There are many Sticky notes alternatives available which you can download on your device and use their various features. The list of Best Sticky Notes Alternatives is below:
- Sticky notes 8
- Evernote Sticky Notes
- Hott Notes
- 7 sticky notes
- P notes
- Simply sticky notes
- StickyPad, etc.
So, Friends, these are all about Sticky Notes for Windows 10 you should know so that you can use the features like opening new tab, closing tab, changing colors, setting reminders, adju8sting alignments, line spacing, font face and size, and many others option which will help you in doing work efficiently and quickly. You can also use the best sticky notes alternatives which are also good with various features. So start using Sticky Notes for Windows 10 and do your job fast and well. If you have any queries or face any problems, please do comments on the comment box below. Thank you.